TRUSTED TO DELIVER FOR THESE BLUE-CHIP COMPANIES
CASE STUDY: END TO END SERVICE for SANTOS
The Energy LogistiX projects team recently completed a total logistics solutions for Santos.
Pt Adelaide Wharf to Moomba Gas Plant
- 1,823 total hours
- 27,300 km traveled
CASE STUDY: Total logistics solution for Cu-River mIning
The Energy LogistiX projects team recently completed a total logistics solutions for our valued client CU-River Mining.
3,610MT Steel from Pt Adelaide Wharf to Cairn Hill Mine
- Loading at Wharf – Our team managed the whole process, from equipment and personnel to load out 164 trailer-loads of steel from Pt Adelaide onto ELX Fleet Road Train trucks.
- Transport from Pt Adelaide to Cairn Hill Mine – We developed a transport schedule of running 10 x Road Trains from to wharf to Cairn Hill mine operation south-east of Cooper Pedy in northern South Australia on rotation throughout the project to minimise costs and risk.
- Unloading at Mine Site – Our crew were based onsite for the period of the project, managing the unload coordination on behalf of the client and stored in the lay-down area.
- 3,610MT/ 164 trailers
- 139,400km Traveled
- 2,884 project hours
- Delivered within 21 days – nearly 10 days ahead of schedule\\
26 x heavy mining equipment (dump trucks / water trucks / cranes / concrete trucks and large loaders)
Our team also managed the transport of 26 brand new heavy haulage mining machines from Pt Adelaide to Cairn Hill Mine. The team was responsible for loading, and providing storage at our depot in Largs North so all the units could be checked over before being sent to site. Once they were cleared we organised Pilots / permits and Heavy Haulage floats and equipment to deliver to the mine site.
- 1,171MT of heavy haulage mining equipment
- 46,000km traveled
- 1,592 project hours
- Delivered all units within schedule