energy logistix Leadership
Meet the team that make it happen. Our employees are brought together by the values we share; a community of professionals, smart, resourceful and each possessing an unwavering ability to consistently deliver operational excellence. Our team, your people.
- 2-year Roughneck experience on drilling rigs
- Founder of Williamson Enterprises
- Qld and SA Builders Licence, Construction Induction
- 6 years managerial experience in Transport and Logistics, including rig move, project work, unload ships and operations
- Specialises in Mining, Oil & Gas and renewable energy
- MC Licence, RA Licence, DG licence, Riggers licence, BFM
General Manager, BDM
34 years in transport and logistics, covering sales operations, project work and administration. Specialises in Mining, Oil & Gas and renewable Energy. MC licence, DG licence, RA licence, BFM
General Manager - Transport
25 Years, mining and transport experience at Roxby Downs including operations, safety and supervision on remote locations. MC licence, DG licence, BFM, BFM Scheduler, Cert IV WHS.
Over 40 years’ experience in the transport and logistics industry, capabilities include excellent coaching and mentoring skills. Track record of success in building business strategies to meet profit targets and galvanising transport operation teams in times of significant change to deliver superior results, often within short time frames and limited budgets.
Operations HSEC / Compliance Manager
- 30 Years manufacturing, mining and transport experience including operations, safety and supervision throughout various industries
- MC licence, DG licence, BFM, BFM, Scheduler, Cert IV OHS